If you’re brand new to the guitar, Beginner Guitar Level 1 is for you. This course will take you from never having held a guitar before to being able to play chords, chord progressions and much more.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in Beginner Guitar Level 1
- Basic guitar anatomy
- How to hold the guitar while sitting and standing
- String numbers and note names
- How to hold a pick
- How to pick strings
- How to strum
- How to tune your guitar
- How to use a capo
- Two of the most important chords
- Exercises to Strengthen the Hands & Improve Coordination
- How to red TAB and Chord Boxes
All the tools you need to start learning and playing songs!
Beginner Guitar Level 1 will take you from an absolute beginner to a budding guitarist with a solid foundation. By the end of this course you will have all the tools you need to start learning and playing songs.
What you get with this course:
- Ability to leave comments and ask questions
- Follows right along with each online lesson and provides charts/TABS/ diagrams, practice instructions, and more.
- You’ll get a T-shirt with SHRED GUITAR 101 logo if you’ve signed up for more than 3 Class
- A printer is recommended for printing music examples used in the course
- A built-in microphone or an external microphone plugged directly into your computer (via built in ports or an external audio interface)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 500 MB hard drive space
- Speakers or headphones
- Internet connection with at least 4 Mbps download speed (http://www.speedtest.net to verify or download the Speed test by Ookla app from your mobile app store)
For more information on signing up for this course or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us.